|ජාතික ඵලදායිතා ලේකම් කාර්යාලය|
10 වන මහල,
තනුජා දිල්රුක්ෂි මහත්මිය
Telephones : +94 11 2 186031
Other Office Details:
Name Designation Direct Number Mr. W.M.D.S.Gunarathna Deputy Director email@example.com Mr. B.A.A.D.Subasinghe Ass.Director
Productivity Development Assistance
To enable Sri Lanka to face the International Competitiveness through the promotion of productivity and certificate to the National Development and enhancing standard of life.
To be the centre of Excellence in Productivity Promotion in
The National Productivity Secretariat (NPS) was established under the Ministry of Labour Relation & Manpower after transferring its function from Ministry of Industries in 2005. Since 2002, The National Productivity Secretariat has started launching its functions under four main streams. Namely, Productivity improvement of the public sector, Productivity improvement of the private sector, Productivity Improvement of the Community Level.
In addition, NPS is the body of coordinating and implementing activities of Asian Productivity Organization. ?The Main functions of the NPS are creating a culture of Productivity disseminating the knowledge or Productivity to every sector in the county. Assid Improving Productivity in all sector in
NPS uses unions’ methodologies to disseminate knowledge on productivity and make every citizen aware on productivity concepts. Some of them are training programs, workshops, demonstration projects, Video and TV programs, publications etc, Further; NPS has very strong links with Asian Productivity Organization in
1.4 Objectives of the National Productivity Secretariat
1. To encourage the development and improvement of the nation’s labour force to improve international competitiveness.
2. To contribute towards increased individual productivity through innovative approaches to labour management relations at enterprises level and within the public sector.
3. To initiate reforms of those aspects of the nations legal frame work including public service rules and regulations that impede productivity growth.
4. To coordinate the nation’s productivity enhancement of such efforts and provide focus on productivity programme.
5. To contribute toward improved resource management in both public and private sectors.
6. To establish National Productivity Standards and targets taking in to account of the different circumstance in various sectors and industries.
7. To raise awareness of the society at large on the nature of Productivity and the importance of productivity improvement to individual well being and national progress.
8. To assess new policy initiatives of the government Ministries and agencies, with a view to advertising on their policy adjustments require for the maximum compatibility with the productivity movement.
National Productivity Award Ceremony-Annual basis
Conducting poster Art Competition
Conducting Quality Circles Competitions
Training and awareness Programme
අවසන් වරට මෙම පිටුව යාවත්කාලීන කලේ :2014-06-03 16:41:51
|»||සෞඛ්ය වෛද්ය නිලධාරී|
|»||මහජන සෞඛ්ය පරීක්ෂක|
|»||පවුල් සෞඛ්ය නිලධාරීනී|