The Government Information Center

සිංහල Tamil
default style green style red style
YOU ARE HERE: Home Housing, Property & Utilities Housing & Property Permitting Mortgaging, Transferring Instruments of Disposition
Question and Answer Type Full Information View

Permitting Mortgaging, Transferring Instruments of Disposition

PDF Print Email

For mortgaging and transferring

  • Should obtain the permission of the Land Commissioner General/ provincial land Commissioner
  • The acceprate financial should the one maintained is circular no: 2007/3 issued by the Land Commissioner General (the mortgaging Institution)
  • Should be a blood relation
  • Should have obtain the approval of the relevant Divisional Secretary

Method of Submitting Application:

Mortgaging: the application prepared by you should be submitted
Transferring: same has above

Places Where Application Form Could be Obtained: Irrelevant

Payment for Application: No fee is charged

Time to Submit Application: During office hours

Fees Paying to Obtain This Service: No fee is charged.

Period Taken to Provide the Service (Ordinary Service and Priority Service): Minimum about 07 days

Necessary Supporting Documents

  • Grama Niladhari’s Report
  • Colonization Officer’s/land Officer’s report
  • Recommendation by the Divisional Secretary

Exceptions, Instances not Included Above and Special Information: Nil

Application Form: Irrelevant

Completed Specimen Application Form: Irrelevant

Organization Information

Department of Land Commissioner General

Mihikatha Medura,
Rajamalwatththa Road,

Mr. N.A.B.M. nilawaka Arachchi
Fax Nos:0112-864051

Make a Complaint
Last Updated On: 2009-11-03 18:34:19
ICTA Awards

Contact Us

Latest News

Q & A on Coronaviruses

English / Sinhala / Tamil


Digital Intermediary Services

  » Train Schedule

Stay Connected

Last Update : 2023-01-26
Number of visitors:
Online Now : 2


Please provide following details

Please Fill Empty Fields
Invalid Contact Number
Name can contain only letters

Message can't be empty