2.4.1 Requirements:Should not be offender for and offence mentioned under Forest Ordinances
2.4.2 Process of forwarding an application form.
(Place of obtaining and submitting and application form and time)
22.214.171.124 Places of obtaining application forms:
- Head Office of the Forest Department,No 82,Rajamalwatta Road,Battaramulla.
- Office of the Regional Deputy Conservator of Forest(south/sabaragamuwa),Darmapala Mawatha,Rathnapura.
- Office of the Regional Deputy,Conservatorof Forest (Uva/central),Udupussellawa Road,NuwaraEliya.
- Office of the Regional Deputy,Conservator of Forest (North/North), Metta Mawatha,Kadapanaha,Anuradhapura.
- Office of the Regional Deputy,Conservator of Forest (North western/Western),No 60,Akuregoda Road,Pelawatta,Battaramulla.
126.96.36.199. Payment that has to be made to obtain an application form: No payment has to be made
||Fee / Payment
|Stamp Duty (10%)
With Circular saws
|With Circular saws and band saws
|Manual sawing only
|Timber sales centre
More than 300 cubic feet
|Less than 300 cubic feet
Mechanical carpentry sheds
|Ordinary carpentry sheds
|Fuel wood stalls
188.8.131.52. Time of submitting the application form: From 9.00 am to 4.00 pm on any working day of the Week to respective DFO’s office
184.108.40.206. Payment that has to be made to obtain the respective service
2.4.3. Time Duration that is required to provide that : Within one month service ( ordinary services and priority services)
2.4.4. Required documents
1.Application form for extension (F.D 203(a) 96) Annex 2.4.7
2.A photocopy of the environmental protection license (Depending on the requirement)
2.4.5. Staff officer in charge
All Regional Deputy Conservator of Forest Officers and all Divisional Forest Officers
2.4.6. Situation that deviate from above requirements and special information.
2.4.7.Specimen application form (Given in annex 2.4.7)
2.4.8.Submit the completed application form
அமைப்பு பற்றிய தகவல்Department of Forest Conservation
No.82, Rajamalwatta Road,