Should be a Sri Lankan Citizen (Age above 18 Yrs). Salaried Employees, Income from registered business.
Method of submitting application:-
Places where application form could be obtained:-
Head Office & Branches
Payment for application:-
Time to submit application:-
Week days 8.30 a.m – 3.30 p.m
Saturday 8.30 a.m – 1.00 p.m.
Week days 8.30 a.m – 4.30 p.m
Fees paying to obtain this service:-
Bank charges, 2% from the approved loan amount (Legal/ Technical) Valuation Fees, Fee for CRIB report should be paid at the time of disbursements of the loan.
Period taken to provide the Service
Speed Loans - 05 Working Days
Priority Loans - 10 Working Days
Other Loans - 24 Working Days
Necessary Supporting documents
For Credit Department
1. Building plan approved by the Local Authority with a copy.
If approval is not required, a letter issued by the Local Authority to this effect.
2. Documentary evidence of income **
3. Bank Statements for last 6 months.
4. Financial statements for last 3 years/Business Registration etc… in the event of Loan repayment is on Business income.
5. Bill of quantities (two copies) for the proposed construction.
6. Two photo copies of the survey plan.
7. A copy of the Title Deed.
8. Where construction is done on a property other than offered as security the following documents to be submitted.
I. Photo copy of the Deed of Transfer
II. Two copies of the survey plan of the property where construction is to be done/property to be
released/property to be purchased.
III. Sketch of the route to this property. (two copies)
9. Two photo copies of Street Line certificate.
10. A clear photo copy of the National Identity card of Applicant (s).
11. Two photograph of applicant(s) (Size: 2’ 21/2’)
**Further information may be obtained from the bank
For Legal Department
1. A Certified copy of Title Deed/s
2. A Certified copy of Survey Plan/should not be older than 20 years.
3. Certified Extracts of Encumbrances for the last 20 years obtained from the Land Registry.
Following documents from Local Government Authority
4. Ownership Certificate (Original)
5. Street Line Certificate (Original)
6. Non-Vesting Certificate (Original)
7. Assessment Notice (Original)
8.Tax Receipts for the last quarter (Original)
9.Power of attorney, where applicable with two certified copies
10. Any previous deeds/plans pertaining to the property offered as security.
Staff Officers in charge of the Service
Mrs. Nisha Amarasinghe - Branch Manager
Tel. 011 7722724 Fax. 011 2575359 e-mail email@example.com
Mr. Uddhika Hettiarchchi - Assistant Manager
Tel. 011 7722812 Fax 011 22575359 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
அமைப்பு பற்றிய தகவல்State Mortgage and Investment Bank
தொலைபேசி:+94 11 7722722
தொலைநகல் இலக்கங்கள்:+94 11 2573346