The Government Information Center

සිංහල Tamil
default style green style red style
YOU ARE HERE: Home Issue of License for Public Performance
Question and Answer Type Full Information View

Issue of License for Public Performance

PDF Print Email

Under thee items licenses are issued for carnivals and circus, musical shows.  Sports, dancing, resling and swimming festivals. Public performance licenses should be obtain for any show that does not fall under the classification of cinema films or stage drama that is to be held with in the area of authority of pradeshiya sabha in terms of the public performance ordinance number 7 of 1942.

For this purpose
• An application form should be obtain from the pradeshiya sabha free of charge.
• License is issued on making a payment. (This fee is to be decided by the sabha to suit the particular time)
• In case of any public objection the decision on the issue will be taken by the chairman of the pradeshiya sabha.

Organization Information

Homagama Pradeshiya Sabhawa

Pradeshiya Sabhawa

Fax Nos:

Make a Complaint
Last Updated On: 2009-11-11 10:49:37
ICTA Awards

Contact Us

Latest News

Q & A on Coronaviruses

English / Sinhala / Tamil


Digital Intermediary Services

  » Train Schedule
  » Find More e-Services

Stay Connected


 Monthly Call Summary

Last Update : 2020-10-20
Number of visitors:
Online Now : 250