The Government Information Center

සිංහල Tamil
default style green style red style
YOU ARE HERE: Home Rectification of Errors in the Certificate of Birth
Question and Answer Type Full Information View

Rectification of Errors in the Certificate of Birth

PDF Print Email
  1. Declaration should be produced to the Additional District Registrar of the Divisional Secretariat where birth occurred.
  2. Persons eligible for applying,
    1. Owner of the certificate of birth
    2. Mother or Father
    3. Lawful guardian
    4. Any person not satisfied with the contents in the certificate of birth
  1. Documents to be submitted,
    1. Certificate of birth
    2. Documents to be introduced to prove the relevant information
  1. Fee chargeable is Rs. 50.00
  2. Additional District Registrar will forward the declaration with the recommendation to the Assistant Registrar General who is in charge of the zone.
  3. Assistant Registrar General will grant the approval if he satisfied with the relevant recommendation.

Organization Information

Department of Registrar General

No: 234 /A3,
Denzil Kobbakaduwa Mawatha,
Sri Lanka.

Telephones:+94-11-2889488 / +94-11-2889489
Fax Nos:+94-11-2889491

Make a Complaint
Last Updated On: 2013-10-09 14:01:02
ICTA Awards

Contact Us

Latest News

Q & A on Coronaviruses

English / Sinhala / Tamil


Digital Intermediary Services

  » Train Schedule
  » Find More e-Services

Stay Connected

Last Update : 2020-10-20
Number of visitors:
Online Now : 194