The Government Information Center

සිංහල Tamil
default style green style red style
YOU ARE HERE: Home Correcting Errors in the Certificate of Marriage (General)
Question and Answer Type Full Information View

Correcting Errors in the Certificate of Marriage (General)

PDF Print Email

  1. Request should be made to the Court by inter parties for correction of errors made during the registration.
  2. Documents to be submitted,
    1. Certificate of marriage
    2. Documents to be introduced to prove the relevant information
  1. The request should make to the District court of the area where the inter parties are residing.

Organization Information

Department of Registrar General

No: 234 /A3,
Denzil Kobbakaduwa Mawatha,
Sri Lanka.

Telephones:+94-11-2889488 / +94-11-2889489
Fax Nos:+94-11-2889491

Make a Complaint
Last Updated On: 2013-10-11 13:41:53
ICTA Awards

Contact Us

Latest News

Q & A on Coronaviruses

English / Sinhala / Tamil


Digital Intermediary Services

  » Train Schedule
  » Find More e-Services

Stay Connected

Last Update : 2020-09-30
Number of visitors:
Online Now : 278