The Government Information Center

සිංහල Tamil
default style green style red style
YOU ARE HERE: Home Correction of Errors in the Certificate of Marriage (Kandyan)
Question and Answer Type Full Information View

Correction of Errors in the Certificate of Marriage (Kandyan)

PDF Print Email

  1. Request can be made by inter parties for correction of errors made during the registration.
  2. The request should make to the Additional District Registrar at the Divisional Secretariat relevant of the area where the marriage is registered.
  3. Documents to be submitted,
    1. Certificate of marriage
    2. Affidavit containing the correct information and the error done
    3. Any other document to prove the information

Organization Information

Department of Registrar General

No: 234 /A3,
Denzil Kobbakaduwa Mawatha,
Sri Lanka.

Telephones:+94-11-2889488 / +94-11-2889489
Fax Nos:+94-11-2889491

Make a Complaint
Last Updated On: 2013-10-11 13:39:36
ICTA Awards

Contact Us

Latest News

Q & A on Coronaviruses

English / Sinhala / Tamil


Digital Intermediary Services

  » Train Schedule
  » Find More e-Services

Stay Connected

Last Update : 2020-09-28
Number of visitors:
Online Now : 201