The Government Information Center

සිංහල Tamil
default style green style red style
YOU ARE HERE: Home Rectification of Registered Documents
Question and Answer Type Full Information View

Rectification of Registered Documents

PDF Print Email
  1. Can apply for rectifications if the registered documents are written incorrectly in the Land Registry.
  2. Relevant parties should submit a letter containing requests to the Registrar of Lands in the Land Rgistry where the documents are registered.
  3. Documents should be submitted,
    1. Copies of the folio recorded incorrectly
    2. Affidavit containing how the rectification should be done
    3. Original of the deed which recorded incorrectly
  4. Land Regiිtry will do the corrections and inform the applicant.

Organization Information

Department of Registrar General

No: 234 /A3,
Denzil Kobbakaduwa Mawatha,

Ms. Buddhika Nilanthi Ranaweera
Telephones:+94-11-2889488 / +94-11-2889489
Fax Nos:+94-11-2889491

Make a Complaint
Last Updated On: 2012-09-18 11:39:45
ICTA Awards

Contact Us

Latest News

Q & A on Coronaviruses

English / Sinhala / Tamil


Digital Intermediary Services

  » Train Schedule
  » Find More e-Services

Stay Connected

Last Update : 2021-01-19
Number of visitors:
Online Now : 155